Monday 31 March 2014

Reckoning by Kerry Wilkinson

Look out for this book published in May 2014
 
 



WOW! This book is just incredible and up there as one of my favourite dystopian novels ever. The world is crazy and that ending! Anyone who even mildly likes the odd dystopian novel will love this book! It is a must read!


I will admit I thought this would be incredibly similar to Divergent or The Selection however, this stands out as an incredible story which is so cleverly written. I loved all the technology weaved throughout the storyline; it just made the story all the more interesting.
By far out of all dystopians I have ever read this is the craziest government of them all. Also as most of the ordinary of people are nationalist, it made the government all so much scarier as they had so much control.
Silver is just kick ass! She is so clever and utterly reckless that I found myself holding my breath for her.

After that ending I am already counting down the days until the next instalment of the series comes out. 5/5 stars


NB: This book was sent to me by lovereading but all views expressed are my own. Check out other reviews for this book at lovereading.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment