Sunday 2 March 2014

Books I Read in Feburary

This was a very good reading month as I am now two books ahead of me goodreads reading challenge however, I did not read a classic this month despite my New year's resulution but I will read two in March to make up for it. Here are the books I read in Feburary:

  1. Silence by Natasha Preston
  2. Broken Silence by Natasha Preston
  3. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
  4. Shattered Promises by Jessica Sorensen
  5. The Madness by Alison Rattle
  6. Seven Devils by Sara Danvers
  7. Nich and Norah's Infinite Playlist by David Levithan and Rachel Cohn
  8. Why We Took the Car by Wolfgang Herrndorf
I was very proud of this and I hope I can get further ahead next month because in April and May I'll be revising like crazy for GCSEs and will be lucky to read 2-3 books in those months.

I did mini reviews of the first six of these books so click here if you want to here my thoughts on those.

No comments:

Post a Comment