Tuesday 23 September 2014

Top 5 Tuesday #1- New Adult Books/Series


The top five series have been flying around the blogosphere for quite some time now so I decided to hop on the bandwagon and start my own series. This will be pretty self-explanatory every week I will pick a category and tell you my top five in that category.

This week I am going to look at my top five favourite New Adult books and/or series. My only reason for this is because I feel as though New Adult isn't as talked about as it really should be so without further ado lets get started!


1. The Book Boyfriend Series by Erin Noelle


I love this series so so so much I mean lets be real who doesn't have a book boyfriend (if not multiple boyfriends I will happily admit I am a total book boy slut I will steal them and keep them all if I could). This is a fantastic story of how two book nerd best friends venture out into college and decide to set a challenge to meet and/or date all the different kinds of book boyfriends eg. rockstar, surfer and of course the all-American, boy next door etc. This book is funny, sexy and fun! I highly recommend this series for someone who doesn't mind a few lot of sex scenes.
Book 1: Metamorphosis



2. The Wanted series by Kelly Elliot


If you have followed my blog for a while, it will be no shock to see this series included as I have raved about it a lot! I did a whole post on the series a few months back which you can see here. If you like any country romance book you will love this series! In fact, I can no longer read any other country/ranch based romance cause it will always come second to these books. I talked about book boyfriends above and I can promise you there are some cracker book boyfriends in here! Basically, it is a series that follows a girl called Ellie and all of her friends and her brother. It's sexy, funny and also a tad sad in a non-depressing way. It is a brilliant book but be prepared for some sex scenes

Book 1: Wanted


3. The Boy Who Sneaks In My Bedroom Window by Kirsty Moseley

IGNORE THE TITLE! I know it sounds stalker-ish and kind of creepy, but honestly this is the sweetest book ever! If you were giving an award for best boyfriend in literature Liam would get it. Although 95% of this book is pure adorableness be aware that this does cover abuse/ rape but it is not graphic at all!!!!That is all you really need to know this is a beautiful book that is fan-flipping-tastic!!!

The Boy Who Sneaks In My Bedroom Window



4. Friend-Zoned by Belle Aurora


My best friend actually got me hooked on this book and I am so glad she did! This book is so incredibly funny and very sexy. The main guy in this book is so so hot and the girl is by far the funniest sweetest girl in any book I have ever read I swear I want her as my best friend. This is a really good book with a couple of brilliant twists throughout and I cannot recommend it enough!






5. Foolish Games series by Leah Spiegel


A girl follows a band on tour instead of getting a job whilst her friend blogs about said band and the girl meets and starts to date the lead singer of the band. Sound realistic? Of course not but that is half the fun of this book! It is ridiculous and funny and just such an easy read that I love so much! I highly recommend this if you're looking for a fun light read.








I hope you enjoyed this little post I have plenty more recommendations in this genre so if you would like a part 2 let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment