Monday 20 January 2014

The Accidental Life of Jessie Jefferson by Paige Toon


I was lucky enough to be sent an advanced copy of this novel by lovereading.co.uk. This book comes out in February 2014 and I sincerely hope you'll check it out.

This was a perfect feel good read; it was light and funny but also had some deeper stuff woven in as well. The hint of romance in this book was very well done and felt real.However, I would not go in to this book expecting a love story as there are so many more elements than that. The heart of the story was about family and we gradually see Jessie's journey upon finding out about this new family.

I love Jessie so much she is so genuine and down to earth. I really enjoyed how she was developed throughout the book and quickly became a character I truly love.

I am already counting down the days until the next installment of Jessie's story and I'm sure you will be too.

No comments:

Post a Comment