Wednesday 2 October 2013

7 Deadly Sins Book Tag

Again another tag. I really enjoyed doing the last one plus I've been watching a lot of them on youtube. I don't know where this tag was originly done but I watched it on Katytastic's channel (Click Here to watch that). On with the questions!


Greed- What is your most inexpensive book? What is your most expensive book?

Inexpensive- I not counting kindle book (because half of the kindle books I own are under £1) I will hae to go with "Bridgit Jones's Diary by Helen Fielding" and "True Believer by Nicholas Sparks". Both of which I got at a car boot sale for like 50p

Expensive- Honestly I don't know because most of the books I own are paperback with range from generally £4-£6 so I am going to have to go with a book I got as a gift even though it's cheating and I don't know how much it actually was but I am going with my "Roald  Dahl Treasury" it's a pretty big hardback that at a guess I'd say was £12-£15

Wrath-What author do you have a love/hate relationship with?

I don't know..... You can tell I've gave this tag a lot of thought :). Maybe Jacqueline Wilson because on one hand I grew up reading her books and at one point I had read every book she had ever written so I love her because of that. However, I hate that now that I'm older I pick up some of her books and can't help but roll my eyes in parts because I've just almost out grown them which I absolutely hate and I would love for her to write Y/A books or even more middle grade books.

Gluttony- What book have you deliciously devoured over and over again, with no remorse whatsoever?

Easy "The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky". I have read that book about 6 or 7 times and seen them film after I re read the book each time I love it! One book I have read over and over that I have a little bit of shame of now is "Twilight" and "Breaking Dawn". Both books I read twice before the films and I would read the whole series again before each fine and I will admit "Twilight" and "Breaking Dawn" I have read about 8 times.

Sloth- What book have you neglected reading due to laziness?

That would be 2 box set's I have: "Shakespeare's best works" and "Oxford's Children's Classics". I just look at the books in both sets and think I could read you now or I could go on amazon and order books that I'll get in 3 days. Then I always do the latter. These books will be read but just not anytime soon.

Pride- What book do you most talk about in order to sound like a very intellectual reader?

"Of Mice and Men" and "To Kill a Mockingbird" because I loved both of these books in school and watched videos where people analyse them. So because I have studied these books in great depth I can have a reasonably intelligent in depth discussion on both of these.

Lust- What attributes do you find most attractive in male or female characters?

For male characters humour mainly especially sarcasm also intelligence but I will admit any Southern American man will fit whether he has these characteristics or not. For female characters again humour but also a girl who is strong and independent.

Envy- What books would you most like to receive as a gift?

The only books I probably wouldn't buy for myself but would like would be either collector's editions of books I already own or old antique poetry books or fairy tales because I see photos of them all the time on tumblr and go all "Oh me gurd.... BOOKGASM" But I would probably never actually by them for myself.


That is it I hope you enjoyed it and send me other tags you want me to do because I love doing them. Have a nice day I'll talk to you later.


No comments:

Post a Comment