Tuesday 22 October 2013

Book Haul

So I've been buying books left right and centre lately so I wanted to tell you all what I got. Also I managed to get a load of free books on my kindle I will leave a link to these books but I don't know if they will still be free but they were when I bought them, I'll only link the books that are still free.

If you want to know how I found these free kindle books I did two things; I typed "free kindle books" into amazon and waited to see what came up and I also looked at the Good Reads discussion "Who doesn't like free books?" (Here's the link for that)


Free Kindle Books:

  1. When You Come To Me by Jade Alyse
  2. Stalk Me by Jillian Dodd
  3. Just a Little Series by Tracie Puckett
  4. Significance by Shelly Crane
  5. Cursed by Tara Brown
  6. Promise You Won't Tell by John Locke
  7. A Job From Hell by Jayde Scott
  8. The Soulkeepers by G. P. Ching

Other Books:

  1. The Selection by Kiera Cass
  2. The Elite by Kiera Cass
  3. Along For The Ride by Sarah Dessen


Those were the books I've bought over the past week or so just to let you know and also let me know if you find any good free kindle books!

1 comment: