Friday 9 August 2013

Summer Book List

Hey everyone! I know that summer is almost over but I thought I'd share some of the books I have read and am planning to read this summer. I plan to review some of them but not all of them.

These are the books I have read so far:

  • Tan Lines (No.3 of the Summer series)- Katherine Applegate
  • Skin Deep- Laura Jarratt
  • Lock and Key- Sarah Dessen
  • Dash and Lily's Book of Dares- Rachel Cohn & David Levithan
  • New England Rocks- Christina Courtenay
  • And By The Way...- Denise Deegan
  • Raven's Gate- Anthony Horowitz
  • The 5th Wave- Rick Yancey
  • Foolish Games- Leah Spiegel
  • Time Out- Leah Spiegel
  • Saved (No.2 of the Wanted series)- Kelly Elliott
  • Chasing Beautiful- Pamela Ann
  • Ambrosia (No.2 of the Book Boyfriend series)- Erin Noelle

Books on my "To Read" List:

  • The Coldest Girl in Coldtown- Holly Black
  • All Our Yesterdays- Cristin Terrill
  • Stolen- Lucy Christopher
  • The Killing Woods- Lucy Christopher
  • Fallen Crest High- Tijan
  • Beneath Your Beautiful- Tamsyn Bester


I am looking forward to reading and reviewing these books for all of you. Don't forget to check back for reviews on any of the titles above.

No comments:

Post a Comment