1. I bought an awful lot of books and my TBR pile is scaring me a little
2. I have been spoiled for the ending of Alligiant and I am just very sad because of the ending and the fact that I haven't even read the book yet.
3. An awful excuse but school and my life in general has been crazy lately
4. I am kind of in a book mourning period for the TMI series because I'm half way through the fifth one and I don't want to finish it almost because the next book doesn't come out for ages!!!
And after that rambly start here are the books I read in October:
Books I read in October:
- An Abundance of Katherines by John Green
- City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
- City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare
- City of Glass by Cassandra Clare
- City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare
That's it I feel like a failure for reading so little. But there is always next month and as you can see in the side bar I have a great TBR pile so hopefully I'll make a dint in that.